Friday, January 22, 2010

Iffy Talk

it's like this, and it's like that. in fact it's just how you like it. I type there for i am? or is the fact that i type no part of who i am? capital letters are breezed over in my motion, it's just how i learned. What is Iff supposed to write like? I'm not Iff i do not know what to say, how to say it, or when to say it. I guess it's one of those stream of conscious deals right? OR am i wrong? I look down at my phone to check a text, there's a dog hair inside my screen! Inside my screen? How on earth did it get there? It's for sure a Slinky hair, black and skinny, with a little wave to it. Slinky, how she has grown from the time I picked her up in Mammoth May 12th, 2005, my brothers 25th birthday. I'll be twenty-five this year too! what are the chances? 1 in 3, that's right! The text message says nothing, literally is just a blank message. Who sends blank messages...oh wait it's from my father. A fat finger slip I'm guessing. Yes, here's the next text..."Fat fingers. Sorry. Rain here, big mud slide, houses are evacuated. Snow there? Brrrrr stay warm!" sent from Papa.
The evacuation station...the station fire...




My house, my childhood home, threatened by fires no more than 6 months ago, on my 24th birthday actually. Weird, and now, now there are mud slids threatening to take my home down in the rain. What more could happen. La Crescenta, the only one in the world, the balcony to Southern California. My......... home, sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment