Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN! Final Blog

Alright, thanks to everyone that was too cool to read my blog, and thanks to everyone that was too cool to have my blog on their master blog until a week or so before the end...yeah Sam I'm talkin' bout you! Ahh ok i'm not really that mad, nor could I be. People fall though unseen cracks all the time, and I am a small individual and can see how it happened. It's not like I put any effort into any of the work that I did this year. And it's not like I took the time out to actually blog more than 10 times. Oh and it's not like I ever read anyone else's blog to gain some incite into the world of Emergent Literature. sarcasm is almost too fun at times. but really i'm not mad at anyone especially Sam, after all she is the monster of blogs and genuinely a good person.

I am sad to go, and yet totally stoked. A cliche moment for a cliche time. The end! Graduation! Peace Biotches!!! I enjoyed spending my 150 minutes a week with you all and i hope that my dance inspired at least one of you to perhaps let loose and let your inner ribbon fly!

best wishes to all of you in your worldly travels. and for those planning on visiting space, i wish you all the best in your spacey travels. And if anyone sees Mulder and Scully tell them that lisa says "I don't want to believe, I DO BELIEVE!"

~L.

No comments:

Post a Comment